Re: debian-devel-announce posting permission
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: debian-devel-announce posting permission
- From: Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:26:19 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20010330152619.B848@polya>
- In-reply-to: <20010330112703.O8923@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>; from email@example.com on Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 11:27:03AM +0200
- References: <20010330112703.O8923@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>
On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 11:27:03AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Due to the amount of junk and misplaced postings on
> firstname.lastname@example.org it was requested certain times
> to moderate this list.
> This is not done exactly, but posting permission is granted only to
> registrated Debian developers. If you have to post to this mailing
> list, please read the following requirements carefully.
Well done to you and Wichert, and thank you!
Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, Queen Mary, Univ. of London
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, see http://people.debian.org/~jdg
Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/