Re: ITP: xdialog - replacement for dialog using GTK

Hi,

> It's all in the BTS.  Check the bugs against gnome-utils.
I recently adopted the gnome-utils package and I'am
activly working on it.

I tried gdialog to some extent and it worked for me.
Currently the only open bug for gdialog is #63593 (which is
really old and may be fixed in the current version?).

Do you know of any additional problems?  I would be glad to
fix them.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm