Re: ITP: xdialog - replacement for dialog using GTK

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 11:07:10AM +0100, Andrew Gray wrote:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
>
> Xdialog is basically a drop-in replacement for the curses dialog
> program, using the GTK widgets.  It is useful for quick shell
> scripts or for creating an X interface to a command-line program,
> and also has some additional features, including a 'wizard' mode
> that can be useful for more complex scripts or for installation
> scripts.

Progeny has already packaged xdialog for our own nefarious purposes.

You are perfectly free to adopt it.  Needless to say, we didn't slap any
oddball license on top of it.

deb-src http://archive.progeny.com/progeny newton

apt-get source xdialog

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   A great work of art has never caused any
Debian GNU/Linux                |   social problems.  Social problems are