Re: help

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 10:23:28AM -0800, Manuel Estrada Sainz wrote:
> help

 Sorry,

 I was not getting any mail from lists.debian.org, no mail from the
 mailing lists and no answer to my resubscribe requests.

 I was trying to get the list of commands from the list server, I
 thought that I sent it to debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org.

 Again sorry, that message was intended for a machine.

 Thanks for your understanding

	 Manuel

	Manuel Estrada

	Ranty@atdot.org
God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to
change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.