Re: Packages still using /usr/doc in unstable

Taral wrote:
> Well, with unstable, ln -s /usr/share/doc /usr/doc works just fine. A
> couple packages put out strange messages, but work otherwise.

Yes, we've been over this before. This requires that everything is moved
to one directory, which is a much harder problem than it might appear
due to all the crappy ways various packages have split and duplicated files
between the two directories and so on. I wrote a 60 line shell script that
still didn't get it right in all cases.

--
see shy jo