APT-able Debian DRI CVS packages ready for testing.

Yes, thats right, it is now apt-able.

Aside from not having kernel modules yet, there are no known packaging
issues.

Same warnings from the previous message apply.

The URL is http://people.debian.org/~warp/dri/.

For APT throw the following two lines into your /etc/apt/sources.list.

deb http://people.debian.org/~warp/dri/ ./
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~warp/dri/ ./

Please send me reports on if it works, possible issues, etc.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.