Re: Packages still using /usr/doc in unstable

Christian Marillat wrote:

> a> There are currently 350 packages in unstable still storing documentation in
> a> /usr/doc, and not /usr/share/doc.  I came up with this list by running the
> a> following command:
>
> The /usr/doc removal is scheduled for when ?

One full release *after* we get out a release that has the full contents
of /usr/doc moved and linked to /usr/share/doc.

Perhaps you can see why some of us want to make sure we get that done by
woody, so we can finally finish with this damned thing within the next 2
years.

--
see shy jo