Re: Development Versions of Kernel

For myself, I'd rather use kernel-package and build my own kernels
whenever I want to test a development release rather than have it handed
to me with effectively random configuration choices.  I'd like to suspect
that I'm not the only one ...

$0.02

Dave

p.s. the package name 'kernel-image-development' could also be
misleading.  the other foo-dev names indicate files needed to develop with
or for 'foo'.