Re: Packages still using /usr/doc in unstable

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 01:46:57PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:

> I would have thought that if tendra doesn't build and hence is removed
> then the removal of tendra-doc might be considered as well (although
> dependencies don't guarantee it). At least, noting something to that

One would have thought so but I'd rather be sure.  They're built from
different source packages and I can quite see it not being noticed.

> effect in the BTS would be very useful; there's currently no indication
> of any problems with tendra{,-doc}.

There's a note in the bug against -doc warning not to update it without
also updating the main package.  Nobody's reported the problem with the
main package and I've never got round to doing it myself.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/