Re: nautilus witout ximian in woody [was Re: nautilus1.0 in woody...]

Hi Rich...

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 01:54:49PM -0800, Rich_Seddon@i2.com wrote:
|I just went through this myself.
|
|If your situation is similar to mine, you will also have to run:
|
|dpkg -l |grep helix
|
|and purge all of these packages.

yes I did, but there are three packages from helix, but I installed only
from fr.debian.org!

|Be careful of libpopt, removing it will probably remove a lot of things you
|want to keep. For this package, I grabbed the deb from unstable and
|installed it manually.

libpopt?

I think , I have to install nautilus and sawfish from unstable, too.
Is this good for my woody

thnx
	Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"