Re: Problem with libpaperg in testing

On 19-Mar-01, 16:36 (CST), Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> wrote:
> If you had asked before uploading, it would have helped to upload the new
> version with a higher than normal urgency.  That would shorten the waiting
> period before allowing the package into testing.

I thought of this too, but it doesn't work if the new libpaperg now has
the (needed) dependency on debconf, because no matter the urgency, it
won't be moved until the things it's dependent on are moved.

Now, if Adrian were to upload a libpaperg that worked with the debconf
that is currently in testing, then the urgency=high helps.

Steve

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read