Problem with libpaperg in testing

Hi,

I have the following problem: Version 1.0.5 of my package libpaperg is in
testing since yesterday. The problem is: It has an undeclared depedency on
a more recent debconf than the ancient one in testing. Noone using
unstable noticed this because everyone using unstable seems to have a more
recent debconf installed. I've uploaded a new package 1.0.6 with a
versioned dependency on debconf to unstable but the version in testing
stays broken. Is there anything I can do besides hoping that a more recent
version of debconf makes it into testing and merge all the bug reports I
get (four reports since yesterday...)?

Thanks
Adrian

--

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.