Re: GPG signature verification request

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 10:13:11PM +0000, James Troup wrote:

   Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

   > On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 11:57:39AM -0500, debian-devel@MotleyHouse.org wrote:
   > > I'm a Debian developer from way back.  While I've been busy with other
   > > things, a lot of changes have been made, including the requirement that
   > > packages be GPG signed.
   >
   > PGP signatures are still fine.

   That doesn't help David since he doesn't have a PGP in the keyring
   either...

I am in the same boat; however, my PGP key was in the keyring just
last year.  My last upload was March of 2000, but I attempted to do so
the other day and my PGP key seems to have disapeared.

I email keyring-maint@debian.org explaining this, along with my PGP
key (signed by other developers) as well as my GPG key signed with my
PGP key.  Since it has only been a couple days, I don't plan to push
the issue, but any insight that might save time for all parties
involved, please let me know.

Thanks
Dennis