Re: Xpdf fuckware

I like what RMS said.  The command-line option can be really annoying, but so
can a dialog box.  I suggest the following command-line switches:

-askperms	Pop up a dialog asking the user what to do when the user tries
		to do something that the publisher wants to forbid.  Include a
		"Don't ask this question again" checkbox.  (Default)
-ignoreperms	Act like the inhibition bits don't exist.  Proceed normally.
-forceperms	Act like xpdf does now.  No warning, no copying, no printing.

Remember: the computer is the tool of its owner.  Programs must invariably
serve their users.

--
Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@dlitz.net