Re: Xpdf fuckware

Thanks guys, very educative thread. One of the longest :)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Craig Sanders wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 10:55:05PM +0100, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
>
> > Good point Craig,
> >
> > We might as well have some fun at the same time.
>
> fun?  it was meant as an accurate assessment of the situation :-)

I appologize for my limited understanding, then :(

> actually, "author" should be changed to "publisher" to be really
> accurate.
>
> > But, pardon my ignorance (english not being my mother tongue), what is
> > a:
> >   iamacringingslave
> >
> > Some australian dialectal thing, i suppose :)
>
> nope, just plain english.  "iamacringingslave" == "i am a cringing slave"

Plain english? I see. Why didn't I think of that? Ignorance :)
Would this be the right "translation" of the word?

cringing
  adj
    1: shrinking or flinching in fear [syn: cowering(a),
       cringing(a)]
    2: totally submissive [syn: groveling, grovelling,
       wormlike, wormy]

Cheers,
Cristian