Re: Xpdf fuckware

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 10:55:05PM +0100, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Craig Sanders wrote:
>
> > how about:
> >
> > Error: the author of this pdf document has no respect for your fair-use
> > rights and is part of the world-wide conspiracy to change copyright
> > into "usageright". use -ignoreperms to stand up for your rights. use
> > -iamacringingslave to yield.
>
> Good point Craig,
>
> We might as well have some fun at the same time.

fun?  it was meant as an accurate assessment of the situation :-)

actually, "author" should be changed to "publisher" to be really
accurate.

> But, pardon my ignorance (english not being my mother tongue), what is
> a:
>   iamacringingslave
>
> Some australian dialectal thing, i suppose :)

nope, just plain english.  "iamacringingslave" == "i am a cringing slave"

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

      GnuPG Key: 1024D/CD5626F0
Key fingerprint: 9674 7EE2 4AC6 F5EF 3C57  52C3 EC32 6810 CD56 26F0