Re: Xpdf fuckware

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 09:16:27PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> was heard to say:
> Lots of slashdotters think we are being hypocritical if we implement this.
> I disagree since we're not making it the default. Anyone else?

  Lots of Slashdotters also think that our charter is to defend copyrights,
that the GPL means you aren't allowed to charge for copies, that the Man
will come for you if you use Linux, and that what they say on /. matters.

  I say include some variant of it.  Other people have already made good
suggestions (I like the popup)

  Daniel (who remembers when Slashdot readers at
          least /seemed/ to know what Debian was)

|           "You see, I've already stolen the spork of wisdom                 |
|            and the spork of courage..  together with the spork              |
|            of power, they form the mighty...TRI-SPORK!" -- Fluble           |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/