Re: Courier Packages

On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 12:39:23AM -0800, Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> I hope I managed to fix most of the outstanding bugs to the
> Courier packages. Unfortunately I unable to upload new
> packages for a while, so I attached the diff against

Shall someone else upload it as NMU?

> the last Courier release (0.32.0). Please test it out
> if you can and send feedback about it.

One problem still remains. The old config files stay in /etc/, so if you do
not know exacty what's going on you start editing /etc/courier-imapd.config
instead of /etc/courier/imapd. Of course I would prefer if the old settings
are moved. But at least I would expect a notice during installation that the
old files are not valid anymore.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes