Re: E-commerce made easy

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 11:00:27AM +0100, Russell Coker wrote:
> To avoid getting hit by the DUL myself I have my laptop configured with
> Postfix on localhost, Postfix sends mail to a port on localhost which is
> owned by inetd.  Inetd runs ssh to connect to my server and the SMTP
> communication runs through this.  So I can send mail from anywhere in the
> world and it comes from my server, so I can send mail even when the ISP I am
> using has it's relays blocked by ORBS etc.

But where do you find that server? You say it's yours, that means you do
have a server on a leased line. What if I do not have that?

> This isn't so hard to do.  I would be happy to assist anyone who is having
> trouble setting it up.

I'd be interested in looking into this configuration of course. In fact the
more I think about it the better it sounds.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De