Re: Where to report major security holes to users

The _first_ place you should go is directly upstream, to LPRng's author.
I would let the debian LPRng maintainer know as well, but contacting
the author should your highest priority.

Once that's done, depending on the author's timeliness in getting a fix
out, possible places you may wanna post to (aside from this list) are
debian-security and bugtraq.