Re: E-commerce made easy

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 02:20:12PM -0800, Ralph Jennings <ralph@oro.net> spake forth:
> Is this list filtering through RBL, RSS, DUL, or ORBS.
>
> If not, then it ought to be at least filtered through
> DUL, RBL, and RSS.  If it is allready, then is somebody
> gonna turn on the ORBS lists filtering?

Before you go any further, please *PLEASE* search the list archives for any
of the many flamewars about this that have come before...

(And those who are sensitive about the subject, forgive him for he knows not
what he does :P)

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!
- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3