E-commerce made easy

To unsubscribe from our mailing list, simply click the link below.
http://216.217.190.140/default.asp?ad=debian-devel@lists.debian.org

E-commerce made easy

Now is the time to join! No membership fee!

Credit card is a currency with no boundries.
Accept credit cards on your website and increse your business.
Take advantage of Real-time online credit card processing.

*Sign up for online credit card processing service 24 hours a day at;
   http:// global.ginix.com

You can manage inventory and sales online.
Online processing without a storefront with Virtual Terminal.

Free shoppingcart with no software download.
Free ID and passward issuance after payment transactions.

*Web Hosting Service
 Unlimited data transfer.
   http://global.ginix.com/service.html

Ideal for businesses with many online transactions.
We also offer rental service plan.

Sign up now and your membership fee is free or discount on Web Hosting
Service membership fee.
Please mention number below when signing up.
    Number: 54102

Please feel free to cantact us via email with any questions you might have
regarding the services we offer.

Ginix International
Fremont, Ca. 94539
http://global.ginix.com