Re: GPG keyring SCC

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 07:41:13PM -0600, Taral wrote:
> Helps if I attach it.

This is not taking care of the RSA Keys? Now that the RSA Certificate is
expired I dont  see a big urge to expire the RSA KEys (after all the Key
Size of RSA is not limited to 1024 as DSS is).

Well, I updated my Key ring by sending it to the Debian Key Ring. Perhaps it
is a good moment to remind everybody to do that also, so we get all the
Signatures in it.

BTW, Taral, my Key BFEAD2CD has my Debian ID but I normally use my BFEAD2CD
Signature Key on PArties. this means the Debian Userid is certified by the
Signing Key and the Signing Key is cross certified with the Debian User ID.
And both are therefore interlinked in the bigger cluster mit quite a few
signatures from your 93 Keys List. Could you check where the Problem with my
Key is? Is it the missing Self signature of the Debian KEy (dont know where
it is gone to) or is the algorithm here not working?

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --