website translation (was: Well done on new devel pages)

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 12:45:03AM +0100, Fabrice Gautier wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 01:59:38 +0000
> Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> > The new devel part of the website looks great!  Well done all.
>
> Yep, except it seems to be only in english right now.. I'm sure
> translators are working to chnage that right now..

At the moment, the french team is more involved in translating the packages
before the freeze come. We thought we will have time to translate the pages
when we are not allowed to change the packages anymore.

> Would be great to have some kind of red flag at the top of translated
> pages saying "This translation is older that the original version" is
> newer" or something like that, when this is the case...

But there IS the red flag you want on this given page : Look at the top (of
the french version):

Attention : cette traduction n'est plus à jour, veuillez vous référer au
document original.

But I agree, this thing should be written in red, or we should add a nice
.png to make it more visible.

Bye, Mt.