Debian Courier Packages

Hello,
I uploaded the packages for the Courier suite tonight.
They are sitting in incoming. Eventually they would
replace the old standalone courier-imap packages,
but not the standalone maildrop package.

In a untimely fashion I start Monday in my holidays
(3 weeks USA), so it is unlikely that is progress
in this time frame.

If I had broken sth, feel free to upload corrected
packages while I'm absent.

Cheers
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis