Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 23, 2001

    Wichert> Previously Colin Watson wrote:
    >> These are all tagged fixed, which da-katie now does in response
    >> to NMUs rather than changing the severity (at least, assuming
    >> it recognizes them as NMUs - see bug #77362). The bugscan
    >> script should start excluding bugs with the 'fixed' tag set.

    Wichert> Hmm, good point. On my todo-list for this weekend. Maybe
    Wichert> exclude `wontfix' bugs as well..

I'd say  that a wontfix bug that is RC still counts.  Either

1) It really is RC and the maintainer is being a bonehead in asserting he won't fix.

2) It's not a bug at all and should be closed

3) It's not really RC and should have severity dropped along with wontfixness.

Have you considered adding the security tag to the output of bugscan?
I'm not sure if it would be useful or not, but there are times when I
would have wanted it.