Re: manpage for applet functions

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 09:43:56AM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> And the winer is Malcolm Parsons <malcolm@ivywell.screaming.net>
>
> Thanks to this guy who has did 6 bugs report like this :

> Read section 13.1 of debian-policy.
>
> You can not symlink manpages to undocumented.7.gz without filing a bug report.
>
> This is such a bug report :o)
>
> I'll *never* wrote these manpage.

This is starting to get on my nerves. Do we have to start tiptoeing around
the feelings of developers now? I mean we've always had Branden and Craig
around, who will flame you to hell and back if you annoy them, but then
it was over and they continued to properly maintain their packages. Now we
seem to have a number of developers who will sulk if someone who offends
them. He was techicnally right, no matter how pointless or annoying
the report.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and