Re: Autobuilding with cross-compiler to solve m68k woes?

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 01:10:20PM +0100, Pieter Schoenmakers wrote:
> After reading the DWN, I subscribed 1 minute ago to the debian-devel list
> for precisely this purpose: I have two NeXT boxes which I want to offer as
> m68k autobuilders (not physically, just 100% uptime and inet connection).
> Whom do I turn to?

<g> You´re asking the wrong guy. Well. You can ask on
debian-68k@lists.debian.org or write to the maintainer of the at the
moment only m68k autobuild: Roman Hodek <roman@caldera.de>

	Bye,
	  - -- Alain -- -

--
If jesus was never born, we would not have a Y2K problem.