Re: key signing request - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

On Thu 15 Feb 2001, Stijn de Bekker wrote:

> > three people in Nijmegen
> > one in Arnhem (Nijmegen closest)
> > one in Eindhoven (for whom it does not matter)...
>
> ...and two in Enschede
>
> If it's possible, I'd like to come too (yes, I'm in Enschede).

I think that we should start picking a date.

FYI, there is a mailing list for debian developers in the Netherlands
which is usually used for such things; I recommend you guys join that.
the list itself is developers@debian.nl .

I prefer a late afternoon / early evening during a weekday, that's when
I'm in Arnhem (near Nijmegen) :-)

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.net      http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/