Re: key signing request - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

> On Wed 14 Feb 2001, Russell Coker wrote:
> >
> > Firstly I suggest Utrecht instead of Nijmegen as it's apparently more
> > conveniant for many people to get to.
>
> Speak for yourself :-) Going to Nijmegen after work will cost me
> a total of 1 hour "lost" time; going to Utrecht will cost me
> more then 3 hours. If all that's necessary is for 2 people in
> Nijmegen to get their keys signed, then it's silly for 3 people
> to travel from Nijmegen / Arnhem to Utrecht to meet someone who
> happens to live in Utrecht...
> . . .

As chance would have it my day-time job is located within 50 yards of Egon and Peter (my university address is sil@sci.kun.nl).  As a Debian wannabee in the NM-queue I'd like to jump on the key-signing bandwagon and truck on down to Paul in Arnhem, too. . . or vice-versa ;->

Please count me in.

Regards,

Silvester Claassen
(S.Claassen@internl.net,