Re: ITP: lynx-cur -- lynx of current development version

From: Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es>
Subject: Re: ITP: lynx-cur -- lynx of current development version
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:58:59 +0100 (CET)

> In general, we should not package beta stuff for unstable.
> That's what project/experimental is for.
>
> If it's stable enough, it should replace current lynx.

In general, I agree with you but general theory is not enough,
lynx has its specific problem and situation.  I think to provide
both lynx and lynx-cur is better than only stable lynx or only
development lynx.

Further, it might be best if lynx and lynx-cur co-exist at the
same time.  Only if lynx adopt alternatives, this is easy to
realize.

Regards,			2001.2.14

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>