Re: ITP: lynx-cur -- lynx of current development version

perl
kernel-image
kernel-source
kernel-headers

----- Forwarded by Vince Mulhollon/Brookfield/Norlight on 02/13/2001 07:52
AM -----

                    John Galt
                    <galt@inconnu        To:     Peter Makholm <peter@makholm.net>
                    .isu.edu>            cc:     <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>, (bcc: Vince
                                         Mulhollon/Brookfield/Norlight)
                    02/13/2001           Fax to:
                    03:41 AM             Subject:     Re: ITP: lynx-cur -- lynx of current development version

emacs.

--
I can be immature if I want to, because I'm mature enough to make my own
decisions.

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu