Re: New Perl Packages Released

Hello

I've just tried to compile one of my perl packages according to this (new?)
rule INSTALLDIRS=vendor and get the following error:

# Add here commands to install the files into debian/tmp
/usr/bin/make install PREFIX=/home/ch/debian/perl/libdate-calc-perl-4.3/debian/tmp/usr
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ch/debian/perl/libdate-calc-perl-4.3'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `pure_vendor_install', needed by `pure_install'.  Stop.

As the Makefile is autogenerated by a Module of perl-5.6 I wonder if there's
an error in the perl-5.6 package or if I misunderstood something.
The corresponding lines in the rules file are:

build-stmap:
       $(PERL) Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=vendor
       $(MAKE) OPTIMIZE="-O2 -g -Wall"
clean:
	-test -f Makefile && $(MAKE) distclean
binary-arch:
	$(MAKE) install PREFIX=$(PWD)/debian/tmp/usr

bye,

    -christian-

--
This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.  If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?