Emulated setup/cross-compilation for m68k?

Hi!

Since the autobuilder for m68k doesn't seem to be very kind to my
packages :) I would like to give a try at compiling them myself.
Does anyone know if there is

 a) any m68k emulator that is capable of running a minimal Debian
    system (base + build-essential + some libs)?

 b) any documentation on how to set up a working cross-compiler for
    Debian (including access to m68k libraries)?

Please Cc: me, because of the volume I do not have time to read -devel
:-/
--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html