Re: assimilating OpenBSD

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 03:59:28PM -0800, Erik Hollensbe wrote:
> 	Plus, there are TONS of GNU software tools, even more if you include
> GPL'd tools in debian. OpenBSD wins it's claims by keeping the distribution
> light from default install... which is why it's best geared towards a
> firewall.

Then why don't you use OpenBSD if you feel it's the best tool for
the job? That's not something that's going to be changed by importing
OpenBSD into Debian.

David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and
laughs at me. In fact, I'd be rather honored." - Joseph_Greg