Re: Spam on debian-devel

D-Man was said to been seen saying:
> I am curious as to how the message can morph like that, but anyways ...
	Quite simple really... If you have your mail server configured to
add your domain if there is no domain in the header (ie- "From: blah" rather
than "From: blah@loser.com") then it will do this and each server configured
to add the domain will see it as being sent from their domain... So it's
simply a matter of reconfiguring your mail server(s) to not exhibit this

	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC

|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |
|        Public PGP/GPG fingerprint and location in headers of message        |
|     If received unsigned (without requesting as such) DO NOT trust it!      |
| Jeremy.Bouse@UnderGrid.net  -  NIC Whois: JB5713  -  undrgrid@UnderGrid.net |