ITP: keyboard-led-applet

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I intend to package the GNOME Keyboard LED Applet, available at
http://www.distsys.net/austvold/keyledapplet/ .

The GNOME Keyboard Led panel applet displays the keyboard led status on the
panel. It can be quite useful for owners of keyboards without lock-status
led's (e.g., Logitech cordless keyboards).

(Note that I have just such a keyboard :).

License is GPL.

[Note: I did look for this, but since applet package names are hardly
standard, I could easily have missed it. Please let me know if this is the
case.]

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Emotions are alien to me.  I'm a scientist.
- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3