Re: libssl096 and testing

    Christoph> libssl096 is part of openssl which has the following
    Christoph> entry in update_excuses:

Oh, of course. I should have realized. The source package gets listed
in update_excuses, not the binaries...

    Christoph> There is not build information for openssl on arm, so I
    Christoph> don't know why it is not build.

I think you would need to check the "build-depends:" for openssl.
Chances are one of the packages isn't getting built for arm.

What is the quickest way to find the "build-depends" for the latest
version of the package in unstable, without down loading the entire
Packages file?

This is getting confusing. Heimdal won't go into testing until openssl
is built on arm, and openssl won't get built on arm until...

    Christoph> (Do you know, which is the buildhost for arm packages?)

arm.debian.org???
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>