Re: libssl096 and testing

    >> 2. Will libssl096 appear in testing, or does the maintainer
    >> have to carry out some action (eg. re-upload the package) so
    >> that the package pools system becomes aware of the package?

    Petr> it should appear, iff aj doesn't have a bug in his scripts I
    Petr> presume

Ok. Good. When should this happen?

$ madison libssl096
 libssl096 |    0.9.6-1 |      unstable | alpha, i386, m68k, mips, powerpc, sparc

(unstable looks ok, but where is the version for testing?)

I have looked for bug reports and update_excuse entries, but found
nothing.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>