Re: [Fwd: [RFC] Making NM 'by recommendation']

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 11:58:27AM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> BTW, is the database going to note that these new applicants have
> ticked these boxes?  I think it would be useful for us to be able to
> distinguish at a glance the people who applied before the change from
> those who applied after; mail to AM from the database should add
> something like:
No, it is pretty easy to determine. I just fixed a bug which meant noone
could apply. If someone applys from this date onward then they've ticked
the boxes. If it is before today, then they didn't.

If you don't tick the boxes, you don't get in from now on.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>