Preliminary am-utils .deb available... please test.

I've made a preliminary .deb of am-utils available in:
  ftp://ftp.fifi.org/pub/debian-local/woody/am-utils
  ftp://ftp.fifi.org/pub/debian-local/potato/am-utils

Could some brave souls test it before it gets uploaded to master ?

The things I'm looking for are:

  - Does the automatic upgrade from amd works, and did your
    configuration got properly copied in am-utils ?

  - Did you have trouble with debconf ?

  - Does it work on a woody box (tested on potato only, I don't have a
    woody box to play with yet) ?

The version number is 6.0.4-0.

There are 3 packages: am-utils, am-utils-dev and am-utils-doc.

Phil.