Re: [Fwd: [RFC] Making NM 'by recommendation']

* Glenn McGrath <bug1@optushome.com.au> [010127 18:24]:
> My proposal is this: You can no longer apply to become a Debian
> developer yourself, but instead you need an existing Debian developer

Can't we all just wait until the dust settles?  Wait until you give
these new developers some time to settle out, and create some work.  See
if the new 'open door' is actually bringing in a ton of people that are
doing actual work for the project, or just want their debian.org email
or something.

Or, perhaps people have made data from the first people from the current
NM system.  Anything solid yet?

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"Kupo, kupkup, kupopo...  Po... Kupo!?  KUPOPO!!!
	<Chomp chomp> Kupooo."
		-Moguta (FFIX)