RFC: bug reporting tool as standard [which one, if any?]

Hi,

There is, IMO, a need for one of the bug reporting tools in Debian to
be at standard priority; the problem is which one... there are 3

  o 'reportbug'

  o 'bug'

  o do nothing

Now personally, I'm in favour of promoting 'reportbug' to standard; it
is (again) IMO a much better tool than 'bug'.  The only problem is, it
involves promoting python-base to standard.  I don't see this as a
problem, but I'm sure some will and to be fair, I am biased.  For
reference python-base is about 2.7Mb installed and 830Kb as a .deb.
If you compare this to some of the big packages currently in
standard[1], it's really not that big a deal.  It also compares
reasonably with perl-5.6-base which is about 1.7Mb.

[Please don't Cc me on replies; I read the list.]

--
James

[1] Please don't even start on em*** or tet**'s priority in this
thread.  Take it to debian-policy; my hands are tied...