Re: Configure error of console-data (reported already?)

* Svante Signell (svante.signell@telia.com) wrote:
> Setting up console-data (1999.08.29-14) ...
> NONE
> cannot open file NONE
> dpkg: error processing console-data (--configure):
>  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

        The reason for this is that you have kbd instead of console-tools
installed.  Not totally sure what the difference is and suspect it's an
actual bug that should be fixed, but thought I'd let you know in case you
just want something that works: apt-get install console-tools

                Stephen