Re: Compiling kernel 2.4.0

Previously Michael Stone wrote:
> I assume you're going to have a check that prevents installation on a
> 2.0 system anyway, or people are going to get burned when they upgrade
> to woody.

I was always planning on doing that eventually but never got around to it.
Ok, just added some code to the modutils preinst that will abort iff
you are upgrading from an older modutils and you are running a pre-2.2.0
kernel that has loadable kernel module support enabled.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |