ITP: libpam-openafs - PAM module to get openafs tokens

package: wnpp
severity: wishlist

So, a user of my Openafs packages was annoyed that there was no good
way to get openafs tokens at login and fixed the problem by writing a
PAM module.  The module takes code from libpam-krb5, and the author
wants to distribute under the same license which is basically BSD and
certainly DFSG free.

I'd like to package the PAM module because it is needed to make
openafs useful.  There is no well-defined upstream source yet; I was
sent a tarball in email.

As I approach actually having a package the upstream should become
more clear.