Re: dstooltk/mydstool Needs a maintainer

     Any Debian maintainers want to take this ?
     This package is currently slated to be removed from Debian distributions,
because I don't have time to maintain it.  I know of several people and classes
that use dstool. But, despite my best efforts, science people generally get Red Hat
and struggle to compile the packages themselves.  These days, there are probably
rpm's for a lot of what I packaged :(.
     This is unfortunate, because I have had to maintain some SuSE and RedHat
machines, and Debian is of much higher quality. I am glad to see someone uses
the debian packages.

      I wasn't aware of mydstool. Maybe it was not around when I packaged it.