Re: m2c Debian package

> I didn't know the m2c package existed until I saw it listed as obsolete.
> What is involved in maintaining it, are there still updates being issued
> for it?  As a (former?) Modula-2 fan, I am considering picking up the
> package.  In fact, m2c may be the answer to why I have never developed
> M2 programs under Linux, that being a lack of convenient to use M2
> compilers for Linux.

     The last I saw, it was not being maintained upstream.  The changes
required are probably to keep up with Debian. There is some contact info
in the doc directory.  There is also a the compiler mocka, that I packaged.
I don't know the status of this either.
    Maybe there are more people who like it, so it is worth keeping.

    John