overriding dependencies of dh_shlibdeps

I'm new to debian packaging and I would know if it is possibile to
ovverride dependencies found by dh_shlibdeps.
The problem is that I've debianized a package on a sid machine and now
this package depends, for example, to libc6 2.2, but this package still
work with libc6 2.0 !

I know that I can add other dependencies on the debian/control file, but
I doesn't know if I can override automagically found dependencies ...

Could you help me ?

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zacchiro@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"