Re: Confused about update_excuses.html

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 09:35:50AM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:

> For several of my packages I see the following:
>
>   io-stringy 1.216-1 (currently 1.207-3) (low)
>     Maintainer: Stephen Zander <gibreel@debian.org>
>     io-stringy uploaded 27 days ago, out of date by 37 days!
>     valid candidate (will be installed unless it's dependent upon
>     other buggy pkgs)

has anyone worked on a perl script that will trace dependencies and then
check update_excuses to see what package is the hold up?  could this be
something integrated into dpkg, perhaps?

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "It is a miracle that curiosity survives
   <ivey@gweezlebur.com>     : formal education."